unwind move *NOW*

Saleem Abdulrasool
Greetings,

As previously mentioned, the unwind contents are going to be moved today.  Im working on this now.  If you could please hold off any commits to the Unwind part of things, it would be greatly appreciated.

See you on the new layout!

--
Saleem Abdulrasool
compnerd (at) compnerd (dot) org

Re: unwind move *NOW*

Saleem Abdulrasool
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Saleem Abdulrasool <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings,

As previously mentioned, the unwind contents are going to be moved today.  Im working on this now.  If you could please hold off any commits to the Unwind part of things, it would be greatly appreciated.

See you on the new layout!

Okay, the source and headers have been moved over.  For now, libc++abi refers to the peer libunwind directory.  This is a temporary thing until we get cmake properly sorted out and reorganised.  However, this permits us to continue development in the mean time with a minor disruption (once for re-running cmake now and once later when we get the new build setup).

Thanks for bearing with this.

Until a git mirror is setup, we will need to use subversion (for those running subversion, I guess this is less of a concern).  You can do the following to get libunwind back (if you are building with LIBCXXABI_USE_LLVM_UNWINDER=YES).

cd ${LLVM_SOURCE_DIR}/projects

--
Saleem Abdulrasool
compnerd (at) compnerd (dot) org

--
Saleem Abdulrasool
compnerd (at) compnerd (dot) org

Re: unwind move *NOW*

Renato Golin-2
On 24 April 2015 at 21:32, Saleem Abdulrasool <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Okay, the source and headers have been moved over.  For now, libc++abi
> refers to the peer libunwind directory.  This is a temporary thing until we
> get cmake properly sorted out and reorganised.  However, this permits us to
> continue development in the mean time with a minor disruption (once for
> re-running cmake now and once later when we get the new build setup).

Thanks Saleem! This is a much better temporary solution than having
two repositories. :)

My libc++ buildbot is, obviously, red, but I won't change it, so that
you can check when your CMake changes made it work again:

http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libcxx-libcxxabi-arm-linux

Once you're done, I'll have to change the Clang driver to import
libunwind with compiler-rt and then add libunwind to our compiler-rt
buildbots.

I'll wait until you're finished.

cheers,
--renato

Re: unwind move *NOW*

Saleem Abdulrasool
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Renato Golin <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 24 April 2015 at 21:32, Saleem Abdulrasool <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Okay, the source and headers have been moved over.  For now, libc++abi
> refers to the peer libunwind directory.  This is a temporary thing until we
> get cmake properly sorted out and reorganised.  However, this permits us to
> continue development in the mean time with a minor disruption (once for
> re-running cmake now and once later when we get the new build setup).

Thanks Saleem! This is a much better temporary solution than having
two repositories. :)

My libc++ buildbot is, obviously, red, but I won't change it, so that
you can check when your CMake changes made it work again:

An accompanying zorg change was made so when that change is picked up, it should go green again :-).

http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libcxx-libcxxabi-arm-linux

Once you're done, I'll have to change the Clang driver to import
libunwind with compiler-rt and then add libunwind to our compiler-rt
buildbots.

I'll wait until you're finished.

cheers,
--renato

--
Saleem Abdulrasool
compnerd (at) compnerd (dot) org

Re: unwind move *NOW*

Ed Maste
On 24 April 2015 at 16:32, Saleem Abdulrasool <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Until a git mirror is setup, we will need to use subversion ...

What needs to happen in order to get the libunwind git mirror set up?

Re: unwind move *NOW*

Renato Golin-2
On 29 April 2015 at 21:09, Ed Maste <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What needs to happen in order to get the libunwind git mirror set up?

Yeah, I'm waiting for that, too... :)

Re: unwind move *NOW*

Anton Korobeynikov-2
Sorry, I was a bit busy recently. Will do it soon.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Ed Maste <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 24 April 2015 at 16:32, Saleem Abdulrasool <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Until a git mirror is setup, we will need to use subversion ...
>
> What needs to happen in order to get the libunwind git mirror set up?

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov

Re: unwind move *NOW*

Ed Maste
On 29 April 2015 at 16:34, Anton Korobeynikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sorry, I was a bit busy recently. Will do it soon.

It looks like SVN commit mail isn't set up for the new repo yet either.

Re: unwind move *NOW*

Jonathan Roelofs

On 4/29/15 4:45 PM, Ed Maste wrote:
> On 29 April 2015 at 16:34, Anton Korobeynikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Sorry, I was a bit busy recently. Will do it soon.
>
> It looks like SVN commit mail isn't set up for the new repo yet either.

Nor is www.

Jon Roelofs
[hidden email]
CodeSourcery / Mentor Embedded