trouble building with clang, doxygen file missing

trouble building with clang, doxygen file missing

edA-qa mort-ora-y
I'm attempting to build 3.3 with clang included (by checking out clang
branches/release_33 to the tools/clang directory). When I run configure
I get this error:

config.status: creating docs/doxygen.cfg
config.status: error: cannot find input file:
./tools/clang/docs/doxygen.cfg.in

Even if I "--enable-doxygen=no --enable-docs=no" I still get this error.
Attempting to remove the clang "docs" directory also doesn't help,
something is still looking for it.

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Leaf Creator

Leaf - the language we always wanted
http://leaflang.org/

Re: trouble building with clang, doxygen file missing

edA-qa mort-ora-y
On 12/12/13 17:21, edA-qa mort-ora-y wrote:
> I'm attempting to build 3.3 with clang included (by checking out clang
> branches/release_33 to the tools/clang directory). When I run configure
> I get this error:

Nevermind, I somehow had the wrong SVN URL and was checking out the
wrong things.