timer mem stats not implemented?

Ryan M. Lefever
I tried to use the memory tracking features of the LLVM Timer class, and
  the results were 0 memory used and 0 peak memory.  In particular, I
called Timer::addPeakMemoryMeasurement() before initializing timers, and
I called getPeakMem() and getMemUsed().  Are these functions not
implemented yet?

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: timer mem stats not implemented?

Chris Lattner
On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, Ryan M. Lefever wrote:
> I tried to use the memory tracking features of the LLVM Timer class, and
>  the results were 0 memory used and 0 peak memory.  In particular, I
> called Timer::addPeakMemoryMeasurement() before initializing timers, and
> I called getPeakMem() and getMemUsed().  Are these functions not
> implemented yet?

Try passing -track-memory to the program.  Memory usage tracking is quite
slow, so it's disabled by default.