testing LLVM without llvm-gcc?

Dan Gohman
Is there a way to run the LLVM test suites without using llvm-gcc? The various
Frontend directories and a handful of tests in other directories in the main
llvm tree are run with llvm-gcc, which is in a different repository.

Dan

--
Dan Gohman, Cray Inc.

Re: testing LLVM without llvm-gcc?

Reid Spencer-2
On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 16:28 -0500, Dan Gohman wrote:
> Is there a way to run the LLVM test suites without using llvm-gcc? The various
> Frontend directories and a handful of tests in other directories in the main
> llvm tree are run with llvm-gcc, which is in a different repository.

If you configure LLVM without llvm-gcc support, it *shouldn't* run those
tests, but currently does. I don't think there's a way to do that. We
generally just ignore the errors if we know llvm-gcc isn't available.

Reid.