stackmap parser

marwayusuf

Dear All

I need to parse data in stackmap section. I knew that currently there is no such parser. So I'm gonna make it. But I need to know how I can parse any section at all. Is there any parser to other sections in object file?

Regards,
Marwa Yusuf
Teaching Assistant - Computer Engineering Department
Faculty of Engineering - Benha University
E-JUST MSc Student
Computer Science & Engineering Dept.

Re: stackmap parser

Philip Reames-4

On 11/25/2014 04:06 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

Dear All

I need to parse data in stackmap section. I knew that currently there is no such parser. So I'm gonna make it. But I need to know how I can parse any section at all. Is there any parser to other sections in object file?

Take a look at ObjectFile.

If you use the MCJIT interfaces, you generally don't need to parse the in memory object file by hand.  Did you have a particular use case in mind?