runtest on cygwin for a gdb built on mingw failed

runtest on cygwin for a gdb built on mingw failed

amel.ltifi
Hi,
as you know dejagnu and expect have not yet been ported to MinGW correctly,
so,  I need to know how can I run runtest on cygwin for a gdb that was built on mingw

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 /mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34/mn)

Re: runtest on cygwin for a gdb built on mingw failed

John Criswell
amel.ltifi wrote:
> Hi,
> as you know dejagnu and expect have not yet been ported to MinGW correctly,
> so,  I need to know how can I run runtest on cygwin for a gdb that was
> built on mingw

I'm not sure that I understand your question: are you trying to run the
LLVM tests in llvm/test on Cygwin?

> /Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ;/
> /3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 /mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34/mn)/

-- John T.

--
John T. Criswell
Research Programmer