pass registration

atul gurale
hello sir

i have created LoopPass but now i am facing problem in Registering that pass.

I read all the documents & followed the procedure but its giving error.

Can you tell me what is the right way to register a pass.

I am getting errors like

char::ID=0 "ID" is not in the scope

{anonymous::PrintLoopPass something like}

please help me..

YES SIR IT IS A COMPILE TIME ERROR...

Please tell me the exact syntax/ template for registering a pass...

I am Using LOOPPASS.cpp which is directly available on llvm site...

If there is any error in that file will anybody help me to find the exact LOOPPASS file.