objc frontend

Rogelio Serrano
Is there an llvm objc frontend we can play with?

If none then is there being written now?

--
SMS Global Ltd Short Message Service For Seafarers

Re: objc frontend

John Criswell
Rogelio Serrano wrote:
> Is there an llvm objc frontend we can play with?
>
> If none then is there being written now?

The current LLVM GCC frontend does not have a working Objective C
frontend.  However, Chris Lattner is working on one at Apple.  I myself
don't know the current status of it or when it will be available to
people outside Apple.

-- John T.

> --
> SMS Global Ltd Short Message Service For Seafarers

John T. Criswell
Research Programmer
"It's today!" said Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.

Re: objc frontend

Marcel Weiher

On 13 Dec 2005, at 10:43, Rogelio Serrano wrote:

> Is there an llvm objc frontend we can play with?
>
> If none then is there being written now?

Not an Objective-C frontend, but I am currently working on an
Objective-Smalltalk frontend, which in this context means Objective-C
semantics with a Smalltalk syntax.  (It means other things in other
contexts).

Marcel