no matching function call to llvm::ExecutionEngine::create(llvm::Module*&)

no matching function call to llvm::ExecutionEngine::create(llvm::Module*&)

Bernardo Elayda
Hi!

I'm a noob to llvm and I'm running through the tutorial for adding JIT.  I"m using llvm 2.1 on FC8.

I'm just trying to compile this very simple piece of code based upon the full code listing in the tutorial:
using namespace std;
static ExecutionEngine *TheExecutionEngine;
static Module *TheModule;
int main() {
TheModule = new Module("my cool jit");
TheExecutionEngine = ExecutionEngine::create(TheModule);
}

I'm using all the headers mentioned in the full code listing of the 'adding JIT' tutorial.

When I compile the above code, I get the following error:

error: no matching function for call to 'llvm::ExecutionEngine::create(llvm::Module*&)

Was the tutorial wrong?  Was the tutorial not written for llvm 2.1? Or is it operator error on my part.

thx in advance!
-Bernardo