nightly tester instead of nightly benchmarking?

nightly tester instead of nightly benchmarking?

Valery
Hi to all LLVMers

first of all many thanks for new great LLVM release!

now to the question. i was quite happy to look from time to time
through regularly built benchmarking html-tables. now i cant easily
find it anymore. In contrast to people, who just recently stuck to
LLVM, I do know that these benchmarking tests did exist. they don't.

i hope audience of ppl like me will be not forgotten and benchmarking
test will be easy to navigate again.

thanks in advance, best regards
--
Valery A.Khamenya

Re: nightly tester instead of nightly benchmarking?

Chris Lattner
On Sun, 13 Aug 2006, Valery Khamenya wrote:
> i hope audience of ppl like me will be not forgotten and benchmarking
> test will be easy to navigate again.

I assume that you're stuck on a page like this?
http://llvm.org/nightlytest/test.php?machine=23&night=671

If so, click the "See Full Test Results" link to get the full table like
the old nightly tester presented.  If not, please let me know what you
mean.