new llvmgcc4 snapshop

Chris Lattner

This should build with mainline, includes some performance tweaks, better
build support for mingw, detects a faulty --enable-llvm configure
option, and has better support for the Darwin/X86 ABI:

http://nondot.org/sabre/2006-05-20-llvm-gcc-4.tar.gz

Re: new llvmgcc4 snapshop

Andrew Lenharth
On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 19:22 -0500, Chris Lattner wrote:
> This should build with mainline, includes some performance tweaks, better
> build support for mingw, detects a faulty --enable-llvm configure
> option, and has better support for the Darwin/X86 ABI:

Any functional changes for non-Darwin or am I ok continuing to use the
last snapshop?

Andrew

Re: new llvmgcc4 snapshop

Chris Lattner
On Sat, 20 May 2006, Andrew Lenharth wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 19:22 -0500, Chris Lattner wrote:
>> This should build with mainline, includes some performance tweaks, better
>> build support for mingw, detects a faulty --enable-llvm configure
>> option, and has better support for the Darwin/X86 ABI:
>
> Any functional changes for non-Darwin or am I ok continuing to use the
> last snapshop?

Last snapshot is fine.  This one will produce better performing code for
some bitfield accesses, and has improvements for mingw/darwin x86.