llvm-test and FORTRAN

Matthew Simpson-6
Hi everyone,

Is there a trick to getting the FORTRAN benchmarks of spec2006 to
compile using the nightly tester?  The configure script correctly
located my f2c installation yet the benchmarks do not compile.

Thanks for any help.

--
Matthew Simpson

Re: llvm-test and FORTRAN

Chris Lattner
On Wed, 30 May 2007, Matthew Simpson wrote:
> Is there a trick to getting the FORTRAN benchmarks of spec2006 to
> compile using the nightly tester?  The configure script correctly
> located my f2c installation yet the benchmarks do not compile.

f2c doesn't support many of the spec 2k6 programs (e.g. that use fortran
95 features).  We've had more luck with the NAG fortran -> C converter.