llvm/projects

Ryan M. Lefever
I didn't see anything on http://llvm.org/SVNMigration.html, but I'm
assuming that llvm/projects has moved to llvm/examples.  Is that
correct?  If so the documentation in
http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html will need to be updated.  In
particular, the getting started doc talks about checking out llvm-test
to llvm/projects.  Also, I'm curious why the llvm/projects/sample
directory was deleted?

Regards,
Ryan

--
Ryan M. Lefever  [http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~lefever]

Re: llvm/projects

Ryan M. Lefever
Nevermind!.  I apologize, I think something weird happened when I
checked out llvm from cvs.  The projects directory is still there, and
so is projects/sample.

--
Ryan M. Lefever  [http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~lefever]

Re: llvm/projects

Reid Spencer-2
On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 00:46 -0500, Ryan M. Lefever wrote:
> I didn't see anything on http://llvm.org/SVNMigration.html, but I'm
> assuming that llvm/projects has moved to llvm/examples.  Is that
> correct?

No. Nothing has moved yet and projects will remain as is, at least for
the time being. With everything being in the same repository we may want
to figure out new ways to deal with sub-sub-projects :)

> If so the documentation in
> http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html will need to be updated.  In
> particular, the getting started doc talks about checking out llvm-test
> to llvm/projects.

You can still do that and you'll still be able to after the migration
date.

> Also, I'm curious why the llvm/projects/sample
> directory was deleted?

It wasn't.

Reid.