[llvm.org] going OFFLINE

Tanya Lattner-2
All,

We have some emergency maintenance to do on the server and it will be going offline in the next 10 minutes.

I apologize for the short notice regarding this situation. We hope the server will only be down for a short period of time.

Thanks,
Tanya

Re: [llvm.org] going OFFLINE (ONLINE AGAIN)

Tanya Lattner-2
The server is back up.

Sorry again for the downtime.

-Tanya

On Apr 9, 2014, at 8:19 AM, Tanya Lattner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> We have some emergency maintenance to do on the server and it will be going offline in the next 10 minutes.
>
> I apologize for the short notice regarding this situation. We hope the server will only be down for a short period of time.
>
> Thanks,
> Tanya

Re: [cfe-dev] [llvm.org] going OFFLINE (ONLINE AGAIN)

Sebastian Redl

On Apr 9, 2014, at 18:36, Tanya Lattner wrote:

> The server is back up.
>
> Sorry again for the downtime.

Let me guess: Heartbleed fixed?

Sebastian