llvm.org Downtime on Tuesday, March 8

John Criswell
Dear All,

The LLVM network services (llvm.org web site, SVN server, etc.) will be
offline starting at 10:30 am Central Time on Tuesday, March 8.  We are
moving the machine hosting these services to the server room where it
will be a dedicated server machine from Tuesday henceforth.

I expect the move will take less than 15 minutes.  I will email the list
about an hour before the move as a reminder and then again once the
machine is back online.

Thanks for your patience.

-- John T.

Re: llvm.org Downtime on Tuesday, March 8

Tanya Lattner-2

March or April? ;)

-Tanya

Tanya M. Lattner wrote: