[llvm-dev] test-suite: SPEC CPU 2017

George Karpenkov via llvm-dev
Hi everyone,

I started writing CMakeLists.txt files for SPEC CPU 2017, but maybe
someone did this already and would be willing to upstream to
test-suite?

Michael

Re: [llvm-dev] test-suite: SPEC CPU 2017

George Karpenkov via llvm-dev
That would be great! I haven't heard from anyone else yet.

- Matthias

> On Aug 9, 2017, at 12:12 PM, Michael Kruse via llvm-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I started writing CMakeLists.txt files for SPEC CPU 2017, but maybe
> someone did this already and would be willing to upstream to
> test-suite?
>
> Michael

Re: [llvm-dev] test-suite: SPEC CPU 2017

George Karpenkov via llvm-dev
> That would be great! I haven't heard from anyone else yet.

OK, I will upload it to Phabricator when I get all the non-Fortran
benchmarks running.

Michael