[llvm-dev] python to llvm IR

Gerion Entrup via llvm-dev
hi all,
Does anyone know how can I import python functions and parameters into llvm Ir code? (how to generate llvm IR using having python function)?

Best
--
This email was Anti Virus checked by  Security Gateway.

Re: [llvm-dev] python to llvm IR

Gerion Entrup via llvm-dev
Hi,

I have not tried it, but you would be some way towards getting this
working, if you google "Calling Python Functions from C"
Once you get the python being called from C, you can compile the C
into LLVM-IR  (--emit-llvm) and then work out how to do it from
LLVM-IR.

Kind Regards

James

On 5 June 2017 at 19:33, Samaneh Berenjian via llvm-dev
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi all,
> Does anyone know how can I import python functions and parameters into llvm
> Ir code? (how to generate llvm IR using having python function)?
>
> Best
>
> --
> This email was Anti Virus checked by  Security Gateway.

Re: [llvm-dev] python to llvm IR

Gerion Entrup via llvm-dev
You may want to check out llvmlite:

AFAIR it does not require C bindings for IR building, but some things might have changed.

Cheers,
Marcin