[llvm-dev] ps4-buildslave2 will be disconnected from master

[llvm-dev] ps4-buildslave2 will be disconnected from master

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev
ps4-buildslave2 will be temporary disconnected from build master for
debugging purposes. It will be done approximately at 6:00 PM PDT 18, Aug
(Friday).

--
Best Regards,

Victor Leschuk | Software Engineer |Access Softek

Re: [llvm-dev] ps4-buildslave2 will be disconnected from master

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev
ps4-buildslave2 is now disconnected from buildmaster, it will be back
online when we solve the problem with hanging tests.