[llvm-dev] llvm-pdbutil status?

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev
Hi All,

As a part of a recent move of libFuzzer from LLVM to compiler-rt I am looking into updating the build code
for the libraries which use libFuzzer.

I have looked into tools/llvm-pdbutil, and “ninja llvm-pdbutil-fuzzer” does not build at all,
and the error refers to non-existent headers.
The last update to the codebase is reasonably recent, and was done in June 2017.
Is anyone using it?

Thus I am not sure what should be done with this.
I think we should either:

a) Move “tools/llvm-pdbutil/fuzzer” to a repository outside of LLVM default git checkout if no one is maintaining it,
OR
b) Make sure it compiles and setup a buildbot for it.

Suggestions?

Regards,
George