[llvm-dev] function

ORiordan, Martin via llvm-dev
​Yes. i saw the examples. but they are good for special rouine functions like add, sub, .... however, how can I define function for the follwoing statemenst for example:

for stmt in irsb.statements:
if isinstance(stmt, pyvex.IRStmt.Store):
        irbuilder.store_reg(ll.Constant(ll.IntType(64), stmt.data), ll.IntType(64), stmt.addr)
        print "hello"
I want to define a function for that, and then I will be able to return its result and execute it as an IR file.

best regards
--
This email was Anti Virus checked by  Security Gateway.