[llvm-dev] dynamic Instruction Count

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev
how to actually count the dynamic instructions in the code? I am trying to write a pass, i have built it successfully too but still getting the error when trying to run with a file.
ERROR IS:
bash: /home/haier/Documents/build/bin/opt: Permission denied

Re: [llvm-dev] dynamic Instruction Count

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev

Did you ensure the file is executable (`chmod +x bin/opt` and `ls -l bin/opt` will probably give you that information).