[llvm-dev] Why OperandTraits are more efficient.

[llvm-dev] Why OperandTraits are more efficient.

Bruce Hoult via llvm-dev
Hi

I found there have been op_begin()/op_end() in the class User, but there are also similar definitions in subclasses using OperandTraits, which is assumed to be more efficient according to the code comments. I wonder why OperandTraits are more efficient. Could you explain a bit?

--
Best Wishes
Qingkai SHI

The Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HKSAR, China.
Tel:+86-1842-0151-190, +852-5578-1990