[llvm-dev] Using different opt with clang

[llvm-dev] Using different opt with clang

Doerfert, Johannes via llvm-dev
Hi,

I have made some changes in the LowerTypeTests Pass of opt, and would like to use these changes with the clang version I have downloaded.

I compiled clang and llvm from scratch, made my changes in LowerTypeTests.cpp, and recompiled clang and opt. When I run clang with the appropriate flags to invoke the pass, it invokes the pass as originally written, but when I run opt on the relevant bitcode, it invokes the pass as I have written it.

How can I modify clang to make it use my version of opt to run the pass I've changed? Thanks!

Regards,
Shishir Jessu