[llvm-dev] Slow mail

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev
Over the U.S. Thanksgiving weekend I transferred mail servers.  llvm-dev and cfe-dev
have both been very quiet for me since.  At first I assumed people had taken a holiday
break but I still only see 1-2 messages per group per day.

I seem to be getting mails from the other lists just fine (llvm-commits, etc.).

Is traffic indeed that slow or is something going wrong on my end?  It's really strange
to see a trickle of mails get through.  I would have expected all/most or nothing.

                                 -David