[llvm-dev] Separate compilation of CUDA code?

[llvm-dev] Separate compilation of CUDA code?

ORiordan, Martin via llvm-dev
Hi,

I wonder whether the current version of LLVM supports separate compilation and linking of device code, i.e., is there a flag analogous to nvcc's --relocatable-device-code flag?  If not, is there any plan to support this?

Thanks!
Yuanfeng Peng

Re: [llvm-dev] Separate compilation of CUDA code?

ORiordan, Martin via llvm-dev
I wonder whether the current version of LLVM supports separate compilation and linking of device code, i.e., is there a flag analogous to nvcc's --relocatable-device-code flag?  If not, is there any plan to support this?

​+Justin. Hope he knows who knows the answer.

​Have you check cuda options Clang supports?

Regards,
chenwj​

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Homepage: https://people.cs.nctu.edu.tw/~chenwj

Re: [llvm-dev] Separate compilation of CUDA code?

Kobzol
Is there any update to this?
I tried to separate compile CUDA with Clang without success, tried everything that otherwise works with simple NVCC setup.