Issues to discuss today include the following:
* Luis has posted a patch to test the resolving of RISC-V relocations
(https://reviews.llvm.org/D70541). There were some concerns that the
patch relied too much on binary blobs. The patch was updated to have a
corresponding assembly representation where possible. There is still
some discussion about whether the whole test should be converted to
* Ana's patch to better estimate instruction size for compressed
instructions (https://reviews.llvm.org/D68290) is ready for review.
This patch is used by the machine outliner patch.
* The Rocket scheduler model patch (https://reviews.llvm.org/D68685)
was updated after the last call. A few more review comments were added
* We may want to discuss <https://reviews.llvm.org/D70116> related to LTO
* The canRealignStack needs a different approach
<https://reviews.llvm.org/D70670> - Sam aims to return to this