[llvm-dev] Problems compiling clang with clang++

[llvm-dev] Problems compiling clang with clang++

Tim Northover via llvm-dev
hi,I have used mingw64 to compile clang and llvm,Then I want to use clang++ to replace g++ in mingw64 and compile the source again,I first generated a makefile using cmake-gui,Then I compile with mingw32-make,However, some problems have arisen
This should be compile-time without -lpthread in some places, but I don't know where to add, or a similar error may occur after the compiler.
How can this problem be solved?

发自网易邮箱大师