[llvm-dev] Printing the CFG for a .ll file

[llvm-dev] Printing the CFG for a .ll file

Chris Lattner via llvm-dev

Hello all,

Is there an existing tool/option to print a control flow graph for a llvm file into dot format?

Regards,

Charles Noble

Re: [llvm-dev] Printing the CFG for a .ll file

Chris Lattner via llvm-dev
Hi Charles,

Through clang:

  clang -mllvm -dot-cfg foo.c

Through opt:

  opt -dot-cfg foo.bc
  opt -dot-cfg foo.ll

You can dot various other things, check opt -help-hidden for the
"-dot-XXXX" options (or clang -mllvm -help-hidden I guess).

Cheers,
  Johannes

On 05/16, Charles DeAndre Donte Noble via llvm-dev wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> Is there an existing tool/option to print a control flow graph for a llvm file into dot format?
>

> Regards,
>
> Charles Noble

Johannes Doerfert
Researcher