[llvm-dev] OpenMP support in FC+MLIR fortran compiler

[llvm-dev] OpenMP support in FC+MLIR fortran compiler

Jeremy Morse via llvm-dev
+flang-dev

Hi-

[2/3]
As agreed we are open sourcing implementation of 5 Openmp constructs i.e. omp.parallel, omp.single, omp.do, omp.master and omp.parallel_do. The latest code can be accessed at https://github.com/compiler-tree-technologies/fc .  Along with LLVM fork the repository can be accessed at https://github.com/compiler-tree-technologies/ .  Testing infrastructure has been upgraded to Lit framework. Openmp test cases can be accessed at https://github.com/compiler-tree-technologies/fc/tree/master/test/openmp .  Implementation of rest of the constructs will be open sourced in a later release.  Please give feedback on the implementation and report any issues you encounter.

A detailed design note along with the issues considered will be sent shortly to the group for discussion.

Thanks,
-Prashanth

PS: In the next release we will opensource implementation of some loop transforms like Loop Blocking, Loop Permute(generalized interchange) etc.