[llvm-dev] [NEW] LLVM / Clang Social in Chicago

[llvm-dev] [NEW] LLVM / Clang Social in Chicago

Teresa Johnson via llvm-dev
So, there will be an LLVM Social in the Chicago area.

We know what you now think, an LLVM Social in Chicagoland? Finally!

If you are interested in showing up __ for the first meeting __, use the
doodle [0] to indicate your preferred dates.

Note that the weekend was chosen for the first meeting only. We expect
to discuss future meeting details (times, locations, style, ...) at this
first meeting. Even if you cannot show for the first one, you can always
send us an email or use the Meetup discussion board [1].

The meeting will take place in the afternoon. We'll choose a bar in
Chicago proper that has enough seating space for the number of people
that will indicate to show. So, please indicate in the doodle [0], or
via Meetup [1], or both!

In addition to the doodle poll, please take a look at our Meetup page
[1]. We'll put meeting related posts there, thus joining  our Meetup
event is the best way to stay informed!

We hope to see many of you there!

P.S.
  Please also help to spread the word by forwarding this email or the
  Meetup link!

--

Johannes, Michael, and Hal
{jdoerfert, michael.kruse, hfinkel}@anl.gov

[0] https://doodle.com/poll/vf4mddxy2b2hybn4
[1] https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-clang-Chicago-socials/

Re: [llvm-dev] [NEW] LLVM / Clang Social in Chicago

Teresa Johnson via llvm-dev
So far, it looks like Sunday May 19 is going to be the date of our first
meeting. On Friday, the date and place will be announced. That means,
the time to put your preferred dates into the doodle [0] comes to an
end soon!

If you have questions or issues, please let me know.

Thanks,
  Johannes

On 05/06, Johannes Doerfert wrote:

> So, there will be an LLVM Social in the Chicago area.
>
> We know what you now think, an LLVM Social in Chicagoland? Finally!
>

> If you are interested in showing up __ for the first meeting __, use the
> doodle [0] to indicate your preferred dates.
>
> Note that the weekend was chosen for the first meeting only. We expect
> to discuss future meeting details (times, locations, style, ...) at this
> first meeting. Even if you cannot show for the first one, you can always
> send us an email or use the Meetup discussion board [1].
>
> The meeting will take place in the afternoon. We'll choose a bar in
> Chicago proper that has enough seating space for the number of people
> that will indicate to show. So, please indicate in the doodle [0], or
> via Meetup [1], or both!
>
> In addition to the doodle poll, please take a look at our Meetup page
> [1]. We'll put meeting related posts there, thus joining  our Meetup
> event is the best way to stay informed!
>

> We hope to see many of you there!
>

> P.S.
>   Please also help to spread the word by forwarding this email or the
>   Meetup link!
>
> --
>
> Johannes, Michael, and Hal
> {jdoerfert, michael.kruse, hfinkel}@anl.gov
>
> [0] https://doodle.com/poll/vf4mddxy2b2hybn4
> [1] https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-clang-Chicago-socials/

--

Johannes Doerfert
Researcher

Argonne National Laboratory
Lemont, IL 60439, USA

Re: [llvm-dev] [NEW] LLVM / Clang Social in Chicago

Teresa Johnson via llvm-dev
The first Chicago meetup is scheduled!

Find the details on our meetup page [0] and below:

Who?   Everybody interested in LLVM, its subprojects, compilers,
       programming languages, etc.
When?  Sunday, May 19, 2019, 6pm - 8pm
Where? Standard Bar and Grill, 1332 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago

I hope to see you there,
  Johannes

[0] https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-clang-Chicago-socials/events/261575562/