[llvm-dev] LLVM is going to ISC-HPC Conference

[llvm-dev] LLVM is going to ISC-HPC Conference

Amara Emerson via llvm-dev
Dear LLVM community,

I am very happy to tell you that the LLVM BoF titled as "LLVM in HPC - where we are and where we need to be" got accepted for ISC-HPC Conference in Frankfurt from June 16th till June 20th.

The LLVM BoF at ISC-HPC will be held the first time. And I need your help!
Who of you is interested in contribute his or her time for the event to be an expert during the LLVM BoF?

The aim of the BoF session is to briefly present it's status and then gather feedback on the current use cases of LLVM. A short presentation at the beginning will set up the context and help facilitate the discussions.

I am looking for experts on the following (incomplete) list of topics:
- Vectorization In LLVM: State and Plans
- Performance Analysis with LLVM
- Profile Guided Optimizations
- OpenMP & OpenACC Support
- Clang tooling and extensions

Is there a volunteer to support us?
Is there a topic missing and you would like to add your expert field?

I am looking forward for your replies and your contribution.

Happy Easter to everyone
Anja

[llvm-dev] Fwd: LLVM is going to ISC-HPC Conference

Amara Emerson via llvm-dev
Dear LLVM community,

I have got an email from ISC High Performance Organization Group.

Our LLVM Session "LLVM in HPC - where we are and where we need to be" is scheduled for Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm. Our BOF will take place in Room Konstant.

We have to provide the final list of speaker till May 10, 2019.  Please let me know who would like to contribute his/her time to be a speaker in his/her field.

- Vectorization In LLVM: State and Plans:
   SIMD/Vector IR and backend support, the vectorization infrastructure we have now and future directions  (Simon Moll)

- performance instrumentation for LLVM (Sameer Shende)

Contribution from Will Lovett:
- improving vectorisation for modern vector-capable architectures such as AVX512, our SVE architecture, or RISC-V.
- Fortran, and the roadmap for F18.
- auto-vectorisation of math function calls- either standard lib functions such as libm, or user-defined libraries decorated with OpenMP 5 pragmas.

- compiler optimization for parallel programs (Johannes Roland Dörfert)

Anyone else who would like to contribute as an expert ?

e.g. for the topics:
- Performance Analysis with LLVM
- Profile Guided Optimizations
- OpenMP & OpenACC Support