[llvm-dev] LLVM intern opportunity at HPE!

[llvm-dev] LLVM intern opportunity at HPE!

Chris Lattner via llvm-dev
The high-performance computing programming environment team at
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise has a position open for a summer intern to
work on our clang-based compiler.  Our Minneapolis-based team develops
solutions for customers to run their mission-critical codes at extreme
scale.  The compiler is a key component in the suite of tools we
provide.

The full job posting is here:

https://careers.hpe.com/job/Hewlett-Packard-Enterprise-Bloomington-Minnesota/93954204

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

                     -David