[llvm-dev] LLVM coverage report

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev
Hi Sylvestre,

it seems the code coverage runs are not updated since a couple of
months.

http://llvm.org/reports/coverage/tools/polly/lib/Support/SCEVValidator.cpp.gcov.html

The last run was on 2017-05-20 02:07:48.

Are you still maintaining these? Is this on purpose? Any chance this
could be fixed?

Best,
Tobias

Re: [llvm-dev] LLVM coverage report

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev
Hello,

Le 14/06/2017 à 09:28, Tobias Grosser a écrit :

> Hi Sylvestre,
>
> it seems the code coverage runs are not updated since a couple of
> months.
>
> http://llvm.org/reports/coverage/tools/polly/lib/Support/SCEVValidator.cpp.gcov.html
>
> The last run was on 2017-05-20 02:07:48.
>
> Are you still maintaining these? Is this on purpose? Any chance this
> could be fixed?

Yes, I am still maintaining it. I had some issues which are fixed,
however, I cannot upload the results as llvm.org
is being migrated currently :/

Sylvestre

Re: [llvm-dev] LLVM coverage report

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev
I see. I assume Tanya is in charge of this migration, I suppose. Do we
happen to have any timeline for this?

Best,
Tobias