[llvm-dev] LLVM Bay Area Social July poll

[llvm-dev] LLVM Bay Area Social July poll

Robin Eklind via llvm-dev
Hello all!

I've received a few concerns about the date of the upcoming bay area LLVM social. In particular, the 5th of July is a holiday for some people, others won't be in town, etc.

So, I was wondering what peoples' thoughts are on moving next month's social to July 12th.

Chandler volunteered to make a Twitter poll for this; I'll let him link it.

To be clear: this is just for July. Socials in August/September/... are still planned for the first Thursday of their respective months.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: [llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] LLVM Bay Area Social July poll

Robin Eklind via llvm-dev
Twitter poll should be up: https://twitter.com/chandlerc1024/status/1007376443762880513

(Why twitter? I'm lazy and know how to do it... and hey, I always love getting more folks on my twitter.... ;])

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 11:35 PM George Burgess IV via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all!

I've received a few concerns about the date of the upcoming bay area LLVM social. In particular, the 5th of July is a holiday for some people, others won't be in town, etc.

So, I was wondering what peoples' thoughts are on moving next month's social to July 12th.

Chandler volunteered to make a Twitter poll for this; I'll let him link it.

To be clear: this is just for July. Socials in August/September/... are still planned for the first Thursday of their respective months.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: [llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] LLVM Bay Area Social July poll

Robin Eklind via llvm-dev
> George, want to officially call it (after confirming we can move w/ our lovely restaurant)?

WFM, and Tied House appears happy with the move. So, July's social is officially on the 12th now.

I'll send out an email at the "regular" time to remind people that this social has been moved.

Thanks, everyone!