[llvm-dev] LLVM Backend!

Stefan Pusl via llvm-dev

Hello LLVM Team,

I just want to ask about the list of LLVM Backend, I google it but I found no email list, please if exist just let me know and send me the link for subscription.

Kinds regards

Mohamed Messelka

Re: [llvm-dev] LLVM Backend!

Stefan Pusl via llvm-dev
On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 4:36 PM mohamed messelka via llvm-dev <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello LLVM Team,

> I just want to ask about the list of LLVM Backend, I google it but I
found no email list, please if exist just let me know and send me the link
for subscription.

What do you mean by "LLVM Backend"? This may already be the list you're
looking for -- did you have specific questions that we might be able to
help with?

Cheers

--
Dean

Re: [llvm-dev] LLVM Backend!

Stefan Pusl via llvm-dev
Adding back the mailing list.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 4:48 PM mohamed messelka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello  Dean,

> Thank you for your replay,

> Im working on LLVM Backend, and I want a community to exchange the
experience and solve the problems when creating Backend with LLVM, I just
want to know if there exist an email list fo LLVM Backend.

I think this is the mailing list you are looking for.

I still don't understand what you mean by "LLVM Backend" -- do you mean a
specific target, i.e. a proprietary architecture you'd want to generate
code for? In which case you're already subscribed to the right place. If
you mean you're building a front-end that targets LLVM as the backend, and
have questions on how to do that, then I think this is the mailing list
you're looking for.

Cheers

--
Dean

Re: [llvm-dev] LLVM Backend!

Stefan Pusl via llvm-dev

see the list of LLVM backends  here:

http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/llvm/trunk/lib/Target/

Each directory is one target ISA (depending on how you define ISA, X86
contains two).

Backend is defined by
https://llvm.org/docs/WritingAnLLVMBackend.html

Michael