[llvm-dev] How to run tests for compiler-rt?

[llvm-dev] How to run tests for compiler-rt?

Sudhindra kulkarni via llvm-dev
As the question says, how do I run tests for compiler-rt? I'm attempting to add a new builtin function but cannot figure out how to run the test file I added.

`check-compiler-rt` and `check-builtins` appear as unknown targets when I try building with ninja. I also tried running `bin/llvm-lit -vv /path/to/my/test` but run into an AttributeError in the python script attempting to run it.

I have `compiler-rt` as one of my enabled projects and `-DCOMPILER_RT_INCLUDE_TESTS=On` in my cmake invocation. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Thanks,
Leonard