[llvm-dev] How to access result of LowerAtomic pass from backend?

[llvm-dev] How to access result of LowerAtomic pass from backend?

Alex L via llvm-dev
Hi everyone,

In the wasm backend I need to figure out whether or not the LowerAtomic pass lowered any atomic operations. Ultimately I would like to produce different output at the MC layer depending on whether or not any source-level atomics were lowered to non-atomic operations. Is it possible to query the result of the LowerAtomic pass from the backend? If not, what would be a better way to get this information? I would like to avoid having to reimplement atomic lowering in the backend just to have access to this information, if possible.

Thanks,

Thomas