[llvm-dev] Hello from NVIDIA

David Jones via llvm-dev
Hello, I'm Bryce. I work on CUDA C++ at NVIDIA.

We have an interest in the joint libc++/libstdc++ parallel algorithms implementation, and in libc++ and LLVM more generally.

We'd like to get more involved in the community. In particular, we'd be interested in participating in and contributing to the new joint libc++/libdstd++ parallel algorithms library.

I will be at the LLVM Developer Meeting tomorrow, but unfortunately I will miss the libc++ parallel algorithms BoF on Thursday. However, two of my colleagues, Steve Scalpone and Olivier Giroux, should be there.