[llvm-dev] [Green Dragon] System upgrade and reboot today at 12:00PDT

[llvm-dev] [Green Dragon] System upgrade and reboot today at 12:00PDT

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev
Hello,
Just a quick reminder, we will be applying updates and restarting Green Dragon today at 12:00PDT.  We will set the system into "Shutdown Mode" around 11:45PDT and will provide further updates as soon as the system is back online.  Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Respectfully,
Mike Edwards

Re: [llvm-dev] [Green Dragon] System upgrade and reboot today at 12:00PDT

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev
Hello,
The update and restart of Green Dragon has been completed successfully.  The system is back online and processing jobs as expected.

Respectfully,
Mike Edwards