[llvm-dev] Green Dragon Maintenance Today

[llvm-dev] Green Dragon Maintenance Today

Robin Eklind via llvm-dev
Hello,
We will be performing some routine maintenance on Green Dragon throughout the day today, beginning around 10:00PDT.  The work is scheduled to be completed at approximately 17:00PDT this afternoon.  We will make every effort to minimize any downtime.  Hope you all have a pleasant day.

Respectfully,
Mike Edwards

Re: [llvm-dev] Green Dragon Maintenance Today

Robin Eklind via llvm-dev
Hi,
The maintenance on Green Dragon has been completed successfully.  The system is back online and processing tasks as expected.  Please pay attention to failure emails from this point forward.  Have a nice evening.

Thanks,
Mike Edwards