[llvm-dev] Google Season of Docs

Shawn Webb via llvm-dev

Hi all,

Google Season of Docs is a program to improve the documentation of Open Source Organizations, You can find more details here : Season of Docs.

I'm sharing because i think that LLVM Community may be interested and get benefit from it.

Thank you!

--
Have a great day!
PreeJackie

Re: [llvm-dev] Google Season of Docs

Shawn Webb via llvm-dev
Hello

Thanks for the notification. LLVM is well-aware about this program.
Stay tuned for the updates!

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 10:27 PM preejackie via llvm-dev
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Google Season of Docs is a program to improve the documentation of Open Source Organizations, You can find more details here : Season of Docs.
>
> I'm sharing because i think that LLVM Community may be interested and get benefit from it.
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Have a great day!
> PreeJackie

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University

Re: [llvm-dev] Google Season of Docs

Shawn Webb via llvm-dev
Hi
Good to hear :-)