[llvm-dev] Generate MASM output from llc?

[llvm-dev] Generate MASM output from llc?

Robin Eklind via llvm-dev
Dear all,

I'm wondering if there is support for generating Visual Studio compatible assembler by LLVM backend? At glance, besides AT&T or Intel that are obviously not suitable for MASM, there are no other options, right?

Kind regards.
- Dmitry.

Re: [llvm-dev] Generate MASM output from llc?

Robin Eklind via llvm-dev
Correct. MASM lacks many features required to represent almost any
non-trivial code.

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 2:36 AM, Dmitry N. Mikushin via llvm-dev
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm wondering if there is support for generating Visual Studio compatible
> assembler by LLVM backend? At glance, besides AT&T or Intel that are
> obviously not suitable for MASM, there are no other options, right?
>
> Kind regards.
> - Dmitry.

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University