[llvm-dev] GSoC2019 - Improve function attribute inference

[llvm-dev] GSoC2019 - Improve function attribute inference

Tingyuan LIANG via llvm-dev

Hi Nuno and Devs,

My name is Hideto Ueno and I'm a 3rd-year cs student at the University of Tokyo, Japan. I’m very interested in gsoc project “Improve function attribute inference” and I have a question about this.

I’m now reading llvm/Transforms/IPO/FunctionAttrs.cpp and relevant code because I thought the current algorithm is implemented there. Are there any other files closely related to this project?

I have made toy ML-Like language compiler with some static analysis, and I implemented llvm backend for my original architecture. So I’m really interested in this project. I think these experiences will be helpful in the project.

Please visit my website for more information about me.

https://uenoku.github.io/en/

Regards,

Hideto Ueno

Re: [llvm-dev] GSoC2019 - Improve function attribute inference

Tingyuan LIANG via llvm-dev
That's the right file to look at, yes.
Nuno