[llvm-dev] Distinguishing Between User-Defined and Library Functions in LLVM IR

[llvm-dev] Distinguishing Between User-Defined and Library Functions in LLVM IR

Shawn Webb via llvm-dev
Hello,

I would like to ask whether there is a definite way to distinguish between user-defined and library functions in an LLVM IR Pass (IR emitted by Clang from C++, if it matters, but would prefer a cross-language solution).

I tried checking for unmangled names, linkage etc., but did not manage to find an accurate solution.

Thank you very much in advance. 🙂