[llvm-dev] December LLVM bay-area social is this Thursday!

[llvm-dev] December LLVM bay-area social is this Thursday!

Doerfert, Johannes via llvm-dev
We'll be at Tied House as usual, starting on Thursday the 5th at 7pm!

If you can, help us plan and RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-Bay-Area-Social/events/kncsjlyzqbhb

See everyone there!

Re: [llvm-dev] December LLVM bay-area social is this Thursday!

Doerfert, Johannes via llvm-dev
It looks like Tied House will be shutting down :( Do we have a replacement venue?

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 12:49 PM George Burgess IV via llvm-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
We'll be at Tied House as usual, starting on Thursday the 5th at 7pm!

If you can, help us plan and RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-Bay-Area-Social/events/kncsjlyzqbhb

See everyone there!

Re: [llvm-dev] December LLVM bay-area social is this Thursday!

Doerfert, Johannes via llvm-dev
Oof. :(

Offhand, I can’t think of any place in particular. As one might imagine, accommodating 50+ people isn’t always super easy for places to do.

Suggestions welcome!

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 10:27 AM Sean Silva <[hidden email]> wrote:
It looks like Tied House will be shutting down :( Do we have a replacement venue?

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 12:49 PM George Burgess IV via llvm-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
We'll be at Tied House as usual, starting on Thursday the 5th at 7pm!

If you can, help us plan and RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-Bay-Area-Social/events/kncsjlyzqbhb

See everyone there!

Re: [llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] December LLVM bay-area social is this Thursday!

Doerfert, Johannes via llvm-dev
The guy on the phone said that wouldn’t be a problem 🤷‍♂️
I hope that stays correct! Ideally we’d have the same deal: indeterminate number of people, ordering off the menu. I’ll check with you if that’s not the case.

On Dec 28, 2019, at 7:41 PM, Chandler Carruth <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Thank you all!

To clarify, a booking with Steins has already been made, yeah?

George