[llvm-dev] [DOXYGEN] Searchability

Chris Lattner via llvm-dev

Hello,

Doxygen can generate an embedded search engine. This would help much in navigating the huge LLVM and CLANG source base.

Any objections to enable the generation by default? Or should this rather be an option in CMAKE? Or has it drawbacks that I do not see?

Re: [llvm-dev] [DOXYGEN] Searchability

Chris Lattner via llvm-dev
Probably disabled due to the extra build time? I want to see this happen too, though

Zhang

在 2019年4月9日,19:51,Kasanmascheff, Robert via llvm-dev <[hidden email]> 写道: