[llvm-dev] Compiling CUDA with clang on Windows

[llvm-dev] Compiling CUDA with clang on Windows

Dean Michael Berris via llvm-dev

Dear all,

In the official document, it is mentioned that  CUDA compilation is supported on Windows as of 2017-01-05. I used msys2 to install clang 5.0.1. Then I installed cuda 8.0. However, I basically could not compile any code of cuda by the prescribed setting. I wounder if anyone can successfully compile cuda code by the clang on Windows. Any of your information is highly appreciated, and

best regards
Tsai

Re: [llvm-dev] Compiling CUDA with clang on Windows

Dean Michael Berris via llvm-dev
Hi, Tsai.

I've gotten simple clang builds to work with cuda on Windows.  I didn't use
mingw, though.

Unfortunately your email does not have enough information to allow me to
assist you further than that.

-Justin