[llvm-dev] Combining passes

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev
Hello,
this is a question, concerning cmake lists configuration. I am trying to link together two llvm passes, but they still should be as two modules. So:
passA - A.so
passB - B.so

passB should use passA , so I sould use target_link_libraries ( and of course, I have included useAnalysis in passB) . But I can't link libraries that are build as Modules, so I tried to create two libraries at once ; A.a(static) and A.so (llvm does not allow to create shared libraries). Still that does not work : .a library has always conflicted declarations. Are there any other ways?