[llvm-dev] Codeowner for MIPS

Jeremy Lakeman via llvm-dev

Dear community,

I will be leaving MIPS on the 20th to pursue other LLVM based endeavours.

As such, I am stepping down as code owner. My apologies for the timing

with regard to the current release, I had hoped that the process would have

be complete by then.

I would like to nominate Simon Atanaysan as the new code owner for the MIPS

backend.

Thanks,

Simon

Re: [llvm-dev] Codeowner for MIPS

Jeremy Lakeman via llvm-dev
Done at r335213.

Thanks!

--
Simon Atanasyan

Re: [llvm-dev] Codeowner for MIPS

Jeremy Lakeman via llvm-dev
Thanks for your great job! Good luck!

Leslie Zhai - an apprentice in MIPS world