[llvm-dev] Code Owner for MinGW

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev
Hi,

I would like to nominate Martin Storsjö as code owner for MinGW changes
in LLVM.

-Tom

Re: [llvm-dev] Code Owner for MinGW

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev
+1
On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 10:10 PM Tom Stellard via llvm-dev

> I would like to nominate Martin Storsjö as code owner for MinGW changes
> in LLVM.
>
> -Tom

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University

Re: [llvm-dev] Code Owner for MinGW

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev
+1 from me.  Martin, please consider this approved unless anyone objects in the next 48 hours.  Congratulations and thank you!

-Chris

> On Nov 28, 2018, at 11:09 AM, Tom Stellard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to nominate Martin Storsjö as code owner for MinGW changes
> in LLVM.
>
> -Tom

Re: [llvm-dev] Code Owner for MinGW

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev
Thanks guys, I'll add myself to the CODE_OWNERS.txt file then!

// Martin